How had I really come up with all these names to call myself...???
I'd been writing for 3 years and liked the idea of writing under a name. The romance. The mystery.
I actually still use my email address for Morgan St. John.
2. Rose Matthews, a combo of children's names...
3. Bailey Morgan, apparently too modern or fadish. Besides, I like drinking Bailey's so I can only imagin someone calling me a getting a 'yes please!' in reply!
4. Dakota Morgan, Does it say stripper to you?
5. Cait(y) Madison, my sister is Kate...I don't think my DH would appreciate people walking around calling me that. Love the spelling though! and love the Madison.
6. Harley Matthews, okay...it is a little tiny bit too fadish, but it's like the me I'd love to have the balls to be.
7. Tracy Pearl - NO! I shiver just typing it and wonder how it ever got on the list!
8. Magnolia, no last name...now there's an idea.
9. Fiona Baker, I do love to bake and have considered opening a pie shop but that name on one of my books? Just isn't going to happen.
10. Magdalynne, I think I have a story started with this name as a character. Seems like the only reason is would end up on a pen name list. Like the name...but for characters only!
11. RoseLee Morgan, another family name combo, a little too southern for me. Not that I won't someday live in the south. It's just as likely as me living in the midwest or the west...or the north for that matter.
12. Morgan Matthews, PHEW, a mouthful.
13. finally, the WINNER, Morgan St. John - I really love this name. Family Combo and classy to boot.
For What it's Worth, it's been five years since I started this blog. I've got an anniversary coming up in July!! I can add one more name to that list. Penny Dune.
And then, I finally decided it was too much work. :P
So here I am, just me, Bethanne Strasser... a romance writer [and wife and mother and cook and baker and chauffeur and tv enthusiast and diabetic].
Stick with me as I sift through old posts and plan a celebration for later this year.
:D :D :D