My first week and I miss the pass. Tight End, Irie Sponsible interecepted during the touchdown. The coach has benched me for the week...and given me a loooong list a exercises and plays to get through before next Monday's game.
1) Finish C5,6,7 for Leigh Royals--Completed 5 and 6, stopped at seven cuz i haven't heard from Leigh about the first two. :( If you read this Leigh, send me a line and let me know what's going on.
2) Continue work through Lauren Murphy's ms...a few more chapters--I didn't get to this yet. But I thought about it. Will do it this week.
3) Keep up with CP, Estelle Harte. Critiques, recritiques--her story is going to rock! I'm very excited for her. A contemporary romance for the American Story line at Harlequin. Go Estelle!--critiqued Estelle's new 1 and 2, have C3 in my inbox for this week.
1) rewrite Switzerland scene.--579 words. Became really frustrated, emailed CP, realized I hadn't revised 10...or sent 11 and 12 out for critiques, figured that was why I had no idea where my story was or was going. So, revised C10 and reviewed C11 in order to send to CP[s]. Should get that out this week along with C12.
2) reread 7 books [if I have time ;-)] You know, in between everything else...--Read Two Alone by Sandra Brown, started a Heather Graham and my book club book, The Rest of Her Life by Laura Moriarty. Um...added 4 more books to my pile, two of which are new releases. One a Suzanne Brockmann... Yeeeeeeee!!!! I'm forcing myself to wait. Also forcing myself to go through books and pare down. :D It's time to make a list and take some back for later. [there are 13 full length novels on my halltree]
3) adding for consideration: I'm going to hook up with Charlotte Dillon's critique group again...I think. I'm hoping, in a week when number 3 goes to school, that i'll really be able to fly through this ms. I want to finish!!!!!