Thirteen Places we've been to on a DATE...
In no particular order...
1. Drover's - a unique historuical restaurant known for it's buffalo wings. Our first double date with good friends from college, Mike and Ellen. Yep, that's it... a place where drovers would stopover while herding...cattle or something way back in the prairie days. It's now run by Mark and Karen Cooper.
4. Apple Orchard Inn - a wonderful Bed and Breakfast in Durango. We stayed there for our first anniversary. And yes, we had a baby with us but who cares?!! Do yo usee that setting?
5. Burke Lake - a couple of miles from home. We walked there a few times that first year we dated when our parents lived just blocks away from each other...and the park.
6. A date at the MOVIES - yes, we've seen a few movies in our time... the last one being The Bourne Ultimatum.
7. Stoney Hollow Inn - a very small bar with cheap beer and friends... it doesn't sound as appealing as it was during those college years. Cards and Kamikaze's, Music and Pool...
8. Church - Yeah, we go to church and even did so before we were married, so...yeah, it was a date. That's our church in Adena, OH. Nope, we don't live there anymore either.
10. The Couch - Sometimes the best dates are when the kids go for a nap on a Sunday afternoon and we can just sit and watch TV. Our couch is softer...
11. Toby Keith concert - I can't believe I almost forgot this! My birthday present last year from the Man. So Great!
12. Takin' a drive - in his pickup truck. This hardly ever happens! Especially now that he doesn't have a truck. This might seem like a picture of a house, but that's his truck sitting in front of the house. A 1978 Chevy...or was is a '74? no that was the '64, which he doesn't own anymore either.
13. Maggiano's - I liked the atmosphere... Food wasn't up to par that night but, we all have rough days, don't we?
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants